Register now for the free webinar: Key Components to Consider When Implementing Blended Learning
Implementing blended learning programs in a classroom takes time, planning, and buy-in from your entire team. It entails a significant shift in instructional strategy that impacts teaching and learning, school management, technology, facilities and infrastructure, and professional learning. Good design and planning are critical to its success.
Join us for a complimentary webinar featuring Kevin Dellicker, Chief Executive at Dellicker Strategies and founder of the Hybrid Learning Institute. Dellicker Strategies helps schools and educational organizations adopt innovative technologies and teaching methods to personalize learning and motivate students.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- Questions to consider to determine your readiness to implement blended learning
- The what and the why of blended learning, including successful implementation models
- Six dimensions of a blended learning design and planning process
- Key components of crafting quality plans as blueprints for successful and sustainable programs
- Strategies and tools to help you operationalize your vision and measure program success
Register today to ensure that your blended learning program is the strongest it can be!